Saturday, 19 February 2011

Red for February

I have finished the piece for February so, as I did for January, and probably shall continue doing until the end of the year, I have stopped before it is completed. the quilting is all done, they are just waiting for conversion into something useful.
I decided that the little quilts would make ideal cushion covers for my 6 dining chairs, hopefully it will work out that there are 6 warm months and 6 cool so that the finished results will be reversible, summer and winter !
Both are now stored away safely and I'm looking forward to the next project.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Your block is very nicely designed. It will be beautiful as a chair pad! What a unique way to use up your colorful scraps!

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh I love this project. What a great way to use it.

Scrap - Happy Quilter (Ila) said...

Wow! I love it, awesome job!

desertskyquilts said...

That will look great! I like the design you've done.

scraphappy said...

What a nice plan. Looks great so far.

Quilter Kathy said...

What a great idea for the scrappy challenge!

blauraute said...

Wonderful design your've done, I love it.
Have a nice week
Roswitha

Ellen said...

Looks great and sounds like a good plan.