Monday, 11 April 2011

Some progress

I have finally got around to doing something with what few purple scraps I could find. Nothing very original but the most aesthetically pleasing solution !
Scraps gathered up and partly assembled -
Sorry about the shadows, but at least the colours are fairly accurate.

And the top ready for quilting, probably with ditch and some other straight lines, I think they'll work best with the squares and strips. By the time I took this photo the sun had gone again !
Now I have no more purple !!!!!!













I added the borders to make the top up to the same size as the others I've done for this challenge because I'm working towards 12 all different but 'matching' for some cushion covers for the dining chairs. There are 6 chairs, one quilt for each side of each cushion.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Nice project...but I'm worried that you are out of purple! You need to go shopping!

Angela said...

Love all those pretty purples. I like the light and shadows on the first picture its always nice to get a glimpse of the sun :)