Friday, 10 June 2011

Table mat for Three Creative Studios Color Palette challenge

Table mat by quiltitis
This month it has been quite difficult for me to come up with anything really creative - this is as original as I can get at present ! I'm waiting for the buzz to return - as it will in due course, just when I have  a million other things to do for certain ! Meantime I'm still cotemplating pros and cons for the Brit Quilt Swap - I think that may well resolve itself when I am reunited with the rest of my stash - I could only bring some of my supplies to Devon with me ! There's still some time, although I'm only too aware that it's running out fast !





I appear to be in orange mode today - as we came in from the car I saw these day lilies with fresh raindrops on them, and just catching a bit of sun, so - - -  I fetched out the trusty phone with the Hipstamatic app and tra-la - an orange abstract !

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your table mat is beautiful. I love the colours for the 3CS challenge. I'm still working on my piece - my sewing machine is out of action so I'm doing everything by hand at the moment!