Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Happy day !

Yesterday my parcel arrived from my partner in the Brit Quilt Swap - and did I get lucky ! So many good things - A beautiful quilt ( with an arrangement for hanging that is new to me, and it's brilliant - I still can choose to hang or lay flat ). I also received a lovely mug rug, a needle case, and a pretty card ! So much ! All thanks to Tracy who made the items and those lovely ladies who arranged the swap.



I took my treasures outdoors for their photo session.















 See the detail of Tracy's beautiful piecing - those squares are 5/8" !!!
And there were dragonflies ! I think they're my favouritest insect !











Is everyone jealous now ? You should be, I think I hit the jackpot !



THANK YOU TRACY

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hello, Suzan,
Did you ever hear that perhaps dragonflies are fairies in disguise? I like that thought.''

Thank you for the comments you leave on Manorisms. I'm embarrassed that it's taken me this long to get over to your neighborhood.

At one time I had visions of learning to quilt. It took years of dreaming before the realization that I'm not a bit good at precision, so I gave my grandmother's quilting hoop to my cousin.