Saturday, 6 August 2011

White with rainbow - ?

Maybe not, but it's white with . . . . . . yellow and a lot of black ! ? I think maybe this small quilt-in-progress just about qualifies for two months, just as well because July (or was it June ?) and yellow escaped and I never caught up with them till now !
Another cushion cover-to-be of course -
Still needing more detailed quilting. I had a fine old time trying to get this particular block right for the Mystery QAL run by Sheila, so I thought 'pratice makes perfest' - Oh yes - this one was even worse but I do like it and shall ignore the discrepancies ! One day I'll get this block done to my satisfaction. I must be mad because it makes me cuss and I enjoy myself immensely !

7 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a pretty block, it does look like it would be difficult to get just right, the white makes it sparkle.

Connie said...

Beautiful block! The colors are perfect, it will be interesting to see how you quilt it.

Ellen said...

Wonderful block design!

make.share.give said...

It does look like a challenge, but you handled it wonderfully!

Angela said...

I love the block, it's wonderful.

Quilter Kathy said...

I think it's lovely!

Collette said...

It looks great! I too will be keen to see the quilting. I love it!