Saturday, 24 December 2011

Season's Greetings !

To all my friends in blogland !

I've been too busy/full of cold germs etc to do any posting for a while but felt that today of all days I should make the effort. Almost ready for the big weekend now, and the nose, although it would serve Rudolph well, is at last beginning to dry up. It's been streaming for almost a week, with the usual cough etc as company.
Happens every year just before Christmas - I blame the lack of daylight in these Northern climes. 
Just before the cold got me we dug deep in the cellar and fetched up the Christmas decorations - and tho' I say it myself, this corner does look very festive -

so with that I'll wish you all a peace and happiness from all in my home to everyone in yours.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas! Have a lovely time :-)