Friday, 10 February 2012

GREEN,

very GREEN - that's February this year !
 I'm really talking about the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and yet again I don't seem able to find any discrete colours - Oh no, full-in-the-face colour or nothing in my scraps ! Here are some of them turning into triangles for something or other at the end of the year - depending on my scrap volumes - more can be added later of course.

 These will have to be kept well separated from the reds of January or there'll be too much fighting !

7 comments:

TextileAddict said...

I think they look great.

Cathy Tomm said...

Love this bloc so far. You have so many angles there.

scraphappy said...

Great looking triangles. It will be fun to see these all come together at the end of the year.

vtquilter said...

Great idea to do scrappy triangles. Can't wait to see what they turn into.

Scrappy quilter said...

Love it!!

Angie said...

Very fun! I love the colors.

Elly D said...

They look great! and so does the fritatta oh it's late and I can't spell!