Sunday, 4 March 2012

Mouthy Stitches pouch swap

Well, I really enjoyed that and am looking forward to the chance to join in another swap sometime, hopefully amongst the same gang - they're great ! Much fun, photography, posting and commenting with this lot and superbly organised by the mamas. Bring 'em on !
Here's what I received from the lovely Anneliese in Galway -


A beatiful little pouch with a delightful needlecase attached to the zipper pull !
















Inside some scraps - such charming ones too ! Little cats in the inside pocket and ribbons in the thread holders !









An intriguing collection of very pretty scraps - just the kind of thing I love to use in small projects a-n-d -------
such naughtiness - a bag of scrumptious easter eggs as well as a delightful postcard from Galway !

I really feel that I hit the jackpot big time !

1 comment:

WandaFish said...

Looks like we both hit the jackpot with our partners! I'm so pleased that you've had such lovely goodies too :)
I have a huge 'to do' list but can't help wondering when the next swap will be, lol.