Saturday, 24 March 2012

Scraping the bottom

of the scrap container, I finally found a very few more pink scraps, and was able to complete 4 more triangles for the rainbow scrap challenge.I guess I really should acquire some pink fabric because a little mixed in can often lift a colour scheme, so long as it doesn't overwhelm everything else !

Talking of rainbows and triangles - they seem to be at the forefront of my mind this week, so I started making another sort of triangle, using some of the charms from the Over the Rainbow scrap swap. Playing about with fabric generated this -

which may or may not go further - it all depends on whether I feel like putting  another rainbow strip on. I wonder what, if anything, it will turn into !

8 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Love these blocks! Look at that cute little mermaid!

Sheila said...

I love your blocks! And I noticed the cute little mermaid, too :D

Kate said...

Very cute triagle blocks. Love your rainbow triangle!

soscrappy said...

Great triangles. Glad you were able to use up all of your pink. Love how the big triangle is evolving.

Teresa in Music City said...

Love the rainbow triangle - it is very interesting and makes me want to know what it will end up being!

Angie said...

The rainbow triangle is a cool idea - hope you continue to play with it!

Edith said...

Well I had to go back and find the mermaid - cute. I'm interested in seeing what the triangles become.

WandaFish said...

Lovely blocks! Your rainbow triangle is really stunning - love it!!