Monday, 12 March 2012

Something completely different.

My friends think I've gone completely mad, my children think I've answered their prayers, the eldest grandson (10 yrs) is in seventh heaven and the little one (2yrs) is very doubtful about it all !
The cause of all this emotion ? One 9week old puppy - a black labrador of course, that we brought home with us today. We visited and chose him from a litter of eight about 5 weeks ago but had to wait till today to collect him on our way from Devon, now that we've finished the week granny sitting ( after all you can't start house training in someone else's home !)
So meet Joey - he immediately realised that where I put the blanket that he travelled home on was where he should sleep - so when I put it in his new basket he went straight in and had a nap ! I wonder how long such good behaviour will last !!!!!! Here's hoping !

Is this my place ?

I'll sleep here anyway !

5 comments:

WandaFish said...

Aw, he is completely adorable :)

Sarah said...

awwww, he's lovely!! Lucky you :-)

Anne said...

Congrats on your new cuteness. We are on a similar road but of the feline kind. Current saying in our house - Let sleeping kittens be! Lol.

Sue Wild said...

Ahhhh - lovely! He is so gorgeous!

Isisjem said...

Too cute!!!!

I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award here: http://isisjem.blogspot.com/2012/03/being-slack-alice.html