Saturday, 3 March 2012

Who started it all ?

Whoever it was deserves a medal from me - she started me off making little pouches ! Whichever of the Mouthy Stitches mamas it was I am very grateful !
Little bags and pouches are an important part of my life - it's the only way I can keep some aspects from total chaos and they make such handy little gift stoo - I shall rpobably be at it for ages yet - until you all get totally sick of looking at them !
Anyway here goes with my latest offering - it also happens to fit in with the first rainbow scrap challenge of March - pink ! Always difficult for me - it's in desperately short supply here - my scraps are bereft of pink and so far this is all I have come up wtith - I'll have to dig deeper if I'm to manage anything more this month !!!!!
This is quite tiny - would just hold a lipstick or two and some blusher and mascara ! Someone might find it handy !

7 comments:

soscrappy said...

So very sweet. MIT is always nice to turn tiny little extras into something useful an attractive.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great pink bag. I see an older post of all the coloured zippers. Wow you are going to have fun making more zipper bags with that stash of zippers.

Ellen said...

Cute little pouch!

Isisjem said...

very sweet little pouch - such a great shape!

Anne said...

Very cute. Love making things out of scraps that are useful.

Char said...

I love it! It's awfully cute.

WandaFish said...

Wow, that is so cute and dinky! I love seeing the different things you're producing - such fun :)