Friday, 29 March 2013

Spare me a thought

this evening - we're on the move again, back home for Easter. The reason I need some sympathy is that the house is going to be FREEZING because, in the hurry to leave I mis-programmed the central heating, didn't have time to sort it, so turned the whole she-bang off. It's not too cold in March after all, is it ? Yes, well, then we had snow, and fog and COLD so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the pipes haven't frozen !!!!
Lots of wet and fog here in Devon this month but further north it's been winter again.

This is taken mid afternoon - - - - - - - - - - - - - - !













Meantime little sewing has been done, and not much knitting, we've been too busy clearing out the garage and such and minding Grandma (she's now 97 and completely off her legs) to have any energy left for fun !
I'm so looking forward to some real order in my life again !!!!

No comments: